Clownfish Restoration Journey
1108 Serakaki, Onna, Kunigami District, Okinawa Prefecture
An inspirational land and sea adventure dedicated to clownfish and efforts to protect them in their natural environment.
About Clownfish Restoration Journey
Join us to learn all about clownfish, the eye-catching orange and white species found in coral reefs and said to be on the decline around the world due to environmental issues. To help do their part, the hotel has teamed up with the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University to develop a program that nurtures the clownfish in the hotel's surrounding waters. You're able to experience all of this firsthand, first by attending an educational lecture about the local marine environment, followed by a jump in the East China Sea to snorkel and see the clownfish community up close.
Good To Know
- Offered every day and reservations are required at least one hour in advance
- Subject to availability
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form to participate
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience is subject to alteration or cancellation due to weather conditions or equipment availability
- This experience is non-refundable
- After booking, please contact the hotel to schedule your experience
Clownfish Restoration Journey is located at 1108 Serakaki, Onna, Kunigami District, Okinawa PrefectureView Map