Fishing Charter & Cook Your Catch
601 Front St, Key West , Florida
Embark on a half-day fishing charter right from the Hyatt Centric dock, where you’ll go in search of the best local seafood. Once you return, hand your catch over to the hotel’s culinary team who will prepare your feast that evening at Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Key West Kitchen. Enjoy your catch while taking in views of post-card worthy sunsets.
About Fishing Charter & Cook Your Catch
Key West is a beautiful island located in the Straits of Florida. It is known for its year-round sunshine, endless parties, and pirate treasures. Key West is also famous for the Florida Coral Reef, the Hemingway House, the Little White House, and the scrumptious Key Lime pie. It is a tropical paradise that offers a unique blend of history, culture, scenic beauty, and outdoor activities. It is definitely worth visiting if you're looking for a fun vacation spot.
If you're planning to visit Key West, there are plenty of things to do and attractions to explore. You can visit the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, the Key West Aquarium, and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. You can also take a walking tour of Key West to see the island's intriguing homes, courtyards, and gardens. Start in the center of town at the Key West City Cemetery, which offers a glimpse of Key West's past and its offbeat sense of humor.
If you're looking for adventure, you can explore the great outdoors, island-style, by diving, snorkeling, fishing, or boating.
You can also explore the town's shops and retail areas, including famed Mallory Square.
Good To Know
- Hotel stay not required
- Hotel's on-site partner (third party, CoCo's Monkey), will book and run the fishing charter
- Charter gratuity is included in price
- Guests will meet the charter captain on the dock for the fishing portion
- The hotel's culinary team will greet guests when they return and prepare their meal
- Meal includes salad, the catch (prepared grilled, blackened or fried), two sides (chef's choice), dessert, coffee/tea/water (adult beverages not included)
- Maximum six guests
- Dress code is resort casual
- This experience is non-refundable
- After booking, please contact the hotel to schedule your experience
Fishing Charter & Cook Your Catch is located at 601 Front St, Key West , FloridaView Map